Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader apk file onto your Smartphone by clicking the downloading buttons Provided Above. However, Adobe Acrobat Reader is entirely free to use and download. But, Adobe Acrobat Reader mod apk is completely allowed to download and utilize.
Adobe Acrobat Reader apk Technical information
|♦ App Name: Adobe Acrobat Reader|
|♦ Publisher: Adobe|
|♦ Category: Tools|
|♦ File size: 8.3 MB|
|♦ Version: 126.96.36.19997 (1921618197)|
|♦ Package name: com.adobe.reader
|♦ Last Updated: July 12, 2021|
|Google Play Store Link|
How to Install Acrobat Reader APK
Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader APK file from the above link. Accept any pop-ups, including “This type of file can harm your device.”
- You will need to ensure that the third-party apps on your phone are permitted before you can install them.
- Go to menu > Settings >Security >Check out Unknown Sources Allow your phone to download apps from other sources than the Google Play Store.
- Android 2.2 and higher are a bit different. Instead of checking a global setting to allow installation by unknown sources, you will be asked to allow your browser to install APKs for the first time.
Also Install: BlueStacks For Windows Free Download
Adobe Acrobat Reader APk Information
Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.